Return and Refund Policy
Last updated: 2022-05-11
Thank you for shopping at .
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds
and returns. This Return and Refund Policy has been created with the help of the Return and Refund Policy
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The
following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or
“Our” in this Agreement) refers to Dawn MacLear Fitness 7123 Rita Court Alexandria, VA 22306 USA.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to , accessible from dawnmaclearfitness.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal
entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 3 days without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an Order 3 14 days from the date on which You received the Goods or on which a third
party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement.
You can inform us of your decision by:
- By email: email@example.com
We will reimburse You no later than 3 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods. We will use the same
means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- Product must be returned in its original packaging
- Product isn’t used or damaged
- Product must have the receipt or proof of purchase
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or
where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were
unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole
Only regular priced Goods may be refunded. Unfortunately, Goods on sale cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not
apply to You if it is not permitted by applicable law.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods at the following
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and
trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, You’ll receive a gift credit for
the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to You.
If the Goods weren’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the Order shipped to themselves to give
it to You later, We will send the refund to the gift giver.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org